Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wow, long time no post.

It has been a long time since I have posted anything on this blog, and I thought I would post a brief update, so my few readers don't think I have completely vanished from the earth.

I have been quite busy with work, with completing a restaurant review archive, and preparing for a new CMS that we will be implementing in the coming months. Very exciting stuff, but it is also very tiring.

On the flip side, my personal life has been somewhat of a roller coaster as of late. I have been very tired, both physically and mentally, and have been struggling with a lot of different issues. I can't really get into details.

I feel like I have been in the middle of a storm, and have yet to find a way out.
I only hope I see the light soon.

More later.

1 comment:

The Rev. said...

The darker it is the easier to see the light. Perhaps your eyes just need time to adjust. Good to hear from you dude, but sorry...I'm lactose intolerent. I seem to do cheeses ok but milk makes me nauseous. Stay strong brother.