Monday, May 22, 2006

Hey, I can drive!

After nearly 3 long years, I finally got to take the road test to get my license. Passed with flying colors too. So, that means I can get in my car and drive back to Fort Wayne in a day or so. YAY! I was so nervous, and worried that something would go wrong, and I'd end up here for another week if I had to retake it. Silly me, I did wonderfully over all. I'm good, and I know it. :-D.

Yes, I said 3 long years. I got my permit at the end of 2003, and practiced off and on, but everytime I thought I was ready to take the test, I ended up getting hurt or something, and had to wait even longer. Well the wait is now over, and I am finally a licensed driver, and a damn good one at that. Clear the road, I'm coming through.

More on that exciting development later. Ciao!

No comments: