Thursday, May 04, 2006

WOW!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything on here. There has been so much going on since the last post, I just haven't had the time to be bothered with this thing.

Graduation is right around the corner, and along with finishing course work, I have been apartment and job searching. While my job hunt seems to be going no where fast, I have secured an apartment close to April's. It's not the best little place, but it will work for a start. As far as work goes, I have some contract stuff going now, so that will help until something a little more permanent comes along. I have been sending resumes out left and right, so hopefully some thing will give soon.

Classes end tomorrow, and finals are Monday, Tuesday, and Wedneday of next week. Thankfully I only have tests Monday and Tuesday, so I will use Wednesday to start packing to move. I will get the keys to my place Thursday, so I can move then. Graduation is Saturday May 13, and I am looking forward to being done.

GET ME OUTTA HERE!

No comments: