Saturday, December 16, 2006

I must be sick

I have good reason to believe that I am either currently sick, or am on the verge of getting that way. Care to know why I say that?

Well, I actually put a Christmas tree up in my living room last night. I must be sick, or something.

As far as the holiday is concerned, I don't really give a hoot in hell about it this year. I'm just not in the mood for all of the bullshit that goes along with it. There's a lot going on in my life, and with my family, and my mind is consumed by it all. I've been in a lot of pain, physically and mentally, and just don't feel like bothering with any of this festive holiday shit.

I have completed my Christmas shopping for the few people I really have give something, and will be sending Christmas cards to everyone else, but that is as far as my holiday cheerfulness goes.

Bah, humbug!

No comments: