Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Joining the Ranks

Well, I have officially joined the ranks of the employed. Met with the top guy at Management Recruiters of Allen County - Southwest again this afternoon, and got all of the paperwork completed. I will be working as a web developer for the company. It will be part time to start, but will move to full time after a couple of months. I'm looking forward to being able to work and have the money coming in. The best part is that I can work at home, and don't have to drive to the office every day. I may be in the office once a week or so, as needed. Along with being able to work from home, I have the flexibiliy to set the hours that I work, etc... Derek doesn't care how or when I do my job, as long as I get the work done on time. No problem.

I have been quite busy the last couple of days; writing scripts to make feedback forms function properly is very tiring. My head has been hurting for about 3 days.
I'm in a mad dash to complete the majority of the hostage negotiator's website. I hope to get that done soon.

Anyway, I'm tuckered out. Time to veg, and sink into an 8 hour coma. g'night.

No comments: