Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sick and Tired

I haven't been feeling very well today, or the last several days for that matter.
I have managed to hurt my left shoulder, and I'll be damned if I know how I did it. Haven't done anything out of the ordinary; haven't hit it, carried anything really heavy, etc... Just started hurting a couple of days ago, and the pain won't go away. Ugh!!!

I have spent the majority of today in bed. Woke up feeling really crappy; no energy, in pain, and just lifeless. I was up a few times, but the majority of the day was snoozed away. Maybe I needed the sleep or something, I am feeling a little better now. Still need to improve a lot more, cause I'm still in pain.

Don't know much more than that right now. What I do know, I really don't wanna talk about. So I think I'm gonna go continue my vegetation on the couch. Ciao.

No comments: