Thursday, June 15, 2006

Trying to be Cool!

Well, the guys from the air conditioning place are here to replace my AC unit...FINALLY! Damn good thing too, cause it's supposed to be near 90 tomorrow, and close to 95 this weekend. Hey numb nutz, get r done! Yes, I've lost what little patience I had left with this AC bullshit. You would too if you had breathing problems, and if the heat made you sick all the time.

Went shopping last night for some shirts. Found some that would work, but damn they were expensive. Damn things normally run between $30 and $50, but thankfully, they were running a 50% - 60% off sale, so I got a good buy on them. Hey, I gotta have work clothes; can't wear worn out t-shirts to my business meetings. Casual is good, but it can go toooooo far.

I should probably get off of this computer and see if I can do anything to help get my AC fixed any faster. After that's done, I have to go to the store and buy food. I'm sick of ramen noodles. I want steak!

To be continued..........

1 comment:

Mike said...

Got a Gmail account, and the box is full. lol

Funny word verification. Don't know how blogger comes up with those things.

The one I'm looking at now could be an advertisement for HP. It says "hpbuy"