Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If it's not one thing..........

It's 5,000,000.

There's a lot going on in my world right now, and most of it really doesn't have anything to do with me. It amazes me just how often I fin myself drawn into the middle of other people's bullshit problems. I don't know, maybe I just care to much. But I some how manage to get pulled into all this stuff, and I wish everyone would just leave me the hell alone.

First, my stupid ass neighbors are just that, Fuckin Stupid. Well, one of them is anyway. There are a couple of guys here that tend to be on the loud side, blasting their stereos, etc.... at all hours of the day and night. I really don't have a problem with that, as long as they don't bother me. I have mastered the art of ignoring people. ha ha. Well, there is this new chick that moved in a month or so ago, and she is constantly bitching and complaining about the 2 guys noise.

This bitch complains about them from the time she gets up, until the time she goes to bed. She has even called me, and was ranting and raving on my telephone about how bad these people were. Personally, I think she's fuckin nutz. Things are not as bad as she is making it all out to be. Yes, there is some noise, but it is not an all day, every day thing like she claims. And on a saturday, you can expect people to be in and out, and for there to be some noise. This girl just won't quit.

She had the nerve to try and talk my into complaining about the noise, just so something would be done. And, to top that, she had the nerve to ask if I would write a statement for some lawyer she is gonna hire, to get the owners to let her out of her lease. Hell no! I am not gonna be pulled into the middle of a law suit. Fuck that shit man! I'm not about to be put in a position that will lead to my having to move. I like my apartment too well for that. Besides, I don't have that much of a problem with the guys or the owners. Nothing but bullshit! I'm sick of it all.


There is also a lot going on with my family right now. I will be going to Kentucky this weekend to see if I can help get some matters resolved. I was originally going down there for a party and some vacation time, but now I'm going to play guidance counselor. Damn it!

Everyone, Leave Me Alone!

No comments: