Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wrap This!

I spent last evening wrapping a rather large christmas present for April. I bought a large stuffed animal for her, and had to wrap it in the box that my tv came in. Let me tell ya, if you have give a wrapped present, for god sakes buy something small. I had so much trouble wrapping that blasted thing. I didn't have enough christmas paper to wrap it in, so the box it wrapped in brown shipping paper. Very Christmasy let me tell ya....NOT! I felt bad about it, so I put my handy-dandy artistic background to work, and drew a big red bow on the top of the box, then drew green, striped ribbon around the sides of the box. Doesn't look too bad, even if I did make it. :-P Hopefully my efforts will be appreciated.

This morning I still had to wrap gifts for April's presents. That was another adventure. For one, most guys don't do well with wrapping presents, and I'm no exception to that. But, at least I made an attempt to make someone happy, even if it was a half-hearted attempt. Thankfully, I actually had enough christmas paper to wrap those. Again, a little appreciation would be nice.

I have also decided that if I have as much trouble with gift buying next year, I will being buying my own damn presents. Forget spending a bunch of MY money on OTHER people. I'll spend MY money on.....................yep, that's right.........ME! For any on who disagrees or doesn't like my rational, I have only two words......WRAP THIS!

No comments: