Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A lot going on

Wow, it's been 5 days since my last post. Where in the world is time going?
Graduation is a little more than two weeks away, and I have a million things to
get done between now and then. Getting everything done is where all of my time
seems to be going these days. I'm really excited about graduation, but damn, I
wish time would slow down just a bit.

On a good note, I have an Honors Luncheon to attend tomorrow, and almost
an hour later, I have a job interview with a local web development firm called
Bobay Web Development. I a little nervous about the interview, but I am really
hopeful that something good will come of it. I don't care if it is a part-time job;
a job is a job right now. Anything that will bring me money is more than welcome
right now. Wish me luck, and put in a good word with the man in the sky.
I'll let ya know how it goes.

In related news, I am now looking at apartments that are close to April's house.
The rent will be a little more, and I will have to pay the gas & lights, but I am
willing to pay a little more if I can be closer to family. :) Being out in the middle
of nowhere, with no one I know around, really doesn't sound appealing to me.
Not to mention all of the bad things I keep hearing about the south end of town.
More on that later too.

For now, I have to finish my senior project, and revise the resume. ~Ciao!~

No comments: