Thursday, April 20, 2006

Who's the Monkey?

...........Oh wait, it's just me.

Damn, I really do clean up rather nicely when I have to. Imagine that. So what was the occasion? Had you read the post below, you'd know already, and I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Nevertheless, here it is again.

I was invited to an Honors Luncheon this afternoon at 12:30, at which I was honored for being selected to be listed in the 2006 Who's Who Among Student in America's Universities & Colleges. Lunch was catered by the Oyster Bar, and to me surprise and delight, the food wasn't half bad. Once the meal was finished, there was a nice parade of presentations, in which plaques and certificates were presented to the honorees. It was all over by 1:45, and off I went to finish preparing for the job interview I had with Bobay Web Development.

Then interview was at 3:00 this afternoon, and to my relief, the whole thing went pretty well. I managed to stay fairly well composed, and provided Mr. Bobay with all of the information he requested. He seemed rather impressed with the paperwork, and the responses I gave to his questions. So, I am hopeful that this will work out, and I will have a job with his company come the first part of May. Hey Natty and the Groovey Sisters, would ya put in a good word for me, please? Muchas Gracias Sisters.

So yeah, things have gone well today, and hopefully, will continue to do so. By the way, isn't it amazing what you can do with a digital camera and a tripod? Yep, Natty and I had joked about putting a picture of me in the monkey suit on the web. Gives new meaning to web monkey, huh?

No comments: