Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sleepless Nights

Lately I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping at night, and I'm not exactly sure what's causing the problem. It's certainly not a lack of being tired, because I have been plum tuckered out. I've found it nearly impossible to get comfortable, and when I finally fall asleep, it's due to passing out from pure and utter exhaustion. There have been a few nights that I have not slept at all, meaning I was up all night and had to go to classes total zombified. I can tell you, with as strenuous as my schedule is, I can't afford to lose sleep like I am.

I have tried to figure out what could be causing the insomnia, and the only thing that come to mind is the anxiety surrounding the fact that I graduate from college in a MONTH! Not only that, I am also working on a pretty big website project right now, and I'm feeling the pressure to not only do a great job, but to get this done as soon as I can. Hmmm.....wonder what could be keeping me awake at night.

What ever the cause, I am damn tired of it; big emphasis on TIRED!

No comments: