Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back to the grind

It's nearly midnight, classes resume tomorrow, and I really should be in bed. Despite how tired I am, my mind doesn't seem to want to let me go to sleep. My mind has been racing most of the evening; I've been thinking about all the stuff that I have scheduled for the weeks ahead.

This week I really need to get the website for my senior project finished. I worked on it off and on during the break, but haven't quite completed it yet. Shouldn't take me long though; it's taking shape and really looking good. That may just be my opinion, but we'll see what the stakeholder has to say about that. I also need to get the ambassadors website updated before Wednesday; we are scheduled to have a meeting with the university president that evening. Big waste of time if you ask me. I have database project stuff to work on, a possible test in network and systems administration to prep for, and then, there's work in the library. Blah!

At the end of the week, I will be going back to Louisville with April, for a big birthday party for my sister and myself. April thought it would be nice to visit during my sister's birthday, which is saturday (March 18), and I thought it would be nice to be able to celebrate my birthday with the family down there at the same time; haven't been able to do that since I came to college, and thought the family might enjoy it. Should be a blast......cough, cough........uh huh.

Then the following week, on March 22, I have the Senior Etiquette Dinner to attend. The dress for that is professional. So I have to get all dressed up, suit, tie, and all, and go to that nightmare. I spent a bunch of money on professional attire during the break, and will share more on that later.

I am also expecting to hear from the representative from the Indiana Association of Hostage/Crisis Negotiators about the website job which I wrote about in a previous post.
So, um, yeah.....I have a lot going on. This is only a small portion of what I could list; though I don't feel like wasting my time with any more than I have here. More than anyone else would care to bore themselves reading too.

Well, now that I have rambled about all that is in store for me in the coming weeks, I'm finally ready for bed, so off to the land of dreams and nightmares I go. Ciao!

No comments: