Sunday, March 05, 2006

Made it home

Well, finally got out of Fort Wayne about 5:30 this evening. Mom got to town shortly after 3; we went to Walmart, had dinner, then got on the road. We made it to Louisville in 3.5 hours. Speeding may or may not have been involved. hehe. I'm staying with my aunt and uncle while I'm home. It's so nice and quiet here at there place, and I'm under no pressure to do anything. So nice to be able to relax in a warm, comfortable environment like this for a change. Maybe I'll actually be able to get some work done on my senior project after all.

My aunt and uncle will go to church in the morning, and I will more than likely stay home. I think I will use that time to work on some stuff. Might as well make good use of my time. Some of you may be thinking, "yeah right, it's spring break, you aren't going to work on school stuff."
I will have you know, I am hell bent on getting some work done during the break, even while I'm here in Louisville.

Anyway, it's late and I'm rather tired. Time for a nice long nap. Good night people.

No comments: