Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good times

Well, this has certainly been a wonderful spring break thus far. The trip home has gone so well, I really couldn't have asked for a better time. I've done a lot of shopping; spent mega bucks, spent time with family, went to an art museum, and actually managed to get some other work done too. Overall, it's been a great trip, and I'm really sorry that it is ending tomorrow, when I return to Fort Wayne. Well, sort of sorry any way. There is the whole part of missing April, and wanting to get back up there to spend time with her. Of course, since I will be returning on Thursday, I will have until Sunday to spend time with her, and relax, and prepare for classes to resume on Monday. Blah. I'm having such a good time right now, I don't want to go back to class on Monday. I'm having a wonderful time doing nothing. Damn, why do good things have to come to an end?

To Be Continued........................

No comments: