Saturday, March 25, 2006

Midnight Reflections

On Thursday, Natty posted the follow quote of the day on her blog:

"God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do and the eyesight to tell the difference."

Too often, I think about how wonderful it would be to never see half of the people I have had the misfortune of meeting while here at college. Then again, there are some that I would like to know better than I do. There are some that I have met along the way, whose names and faces I no longer remember.

I can only pray that I will have the good fortune of remaining with the one person who has made the biggest difference in me since I came to school. May I always have the eyesight to see the one who brings light to my world on the darkest of days. For not having either, would most certainly make for an existence as dark as a moonless night.

No comments: