Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ah geez, it's always something

Yesterday was a bad day all the way around. I didn't feel well when I woke up, and really didn't want to go to work. I went anyway, and when I went to leave work, the shit really hit the fan.

When I went to start the car, it began shaking and rattling, annd made some funny noises. Well, I pulled out of the parking lot, and noticed the service engine light had started flashing. So, I slowly made my way back to my place, and parked it. Now, I'm thinking the problem is due to a lack of oil, and the need for a tune up. But I can't be sure. So I have made an appointment for Thursday morning to have the car serviced.

The servicing of the car is going to cost quite a bit; an astounding $468.85, parts and labor. Man, we're talking serious highway robbery. I'm not looking forward to writing the check for the car, but it's gotta be done.

So, for the time, I am without a car. April was kind enough to bring me to work this morning, and will be picking me up when my shift is over. Thank you hun.

On top of this bullshit, the weatherman is talking snow for the weekend. I have to get this car fixed, so I can go buy a new cost.

Ah geez, it's always something.

No comments: