Monday, November 20, 2006

A bedtime prayer

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed now, thinking about everything that has gone on today, and everything that I know I will have to deal with tomorrow. My only prayer at this point, is that my mind settles down, and that I will be able to get a decent nights sleep for the first time in a long time.

Things are looking good with the project I'm working on at work, so I can rest a little easier in that regard. I hope and pray that my day will go well tomorrow. That I will wake refreshed and ready to face the day.

Lord give me the strength and endurance to get through the many things that must be done tomorrow, both for work and in preparation for traveling to louisville on wednesday.

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. And grant me the piece of mind in knowing that all will work out in the situations I'm dealing with.

Good night.

No comments: