Monday, November 06, 2006

How's it going to work?

A co-worker and I have been talking this morning about how election night should be handled. At this point, we know that this place is going to be packed full of people working on reporting the election results, etc... Well, here in the library, there are only four computers; three computers have all the software needed, and one does not. This creates a problem, in that there will be too many people here, and not enough workstations for all of us.

My co-worker and I have agreed that there is really no need for me to come in tomorrow night, because I will basically be sitting here with nothing to do. Now, I don't mind getting paid for sitting around, doing nothing. But, if there is no place for me to work, why ask me to come in?

So you tell me, how in the hell is this going to work?

No comments: