Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to work

The Thanksgiving holiday has passed, and the weekend is now over. That can only mean one thing, it's Monday, and time to go back to work.

A long week lies ahead of me, as I must now endeavor to build interfaces for a new database application I am building for work, and then attempt to populate and test the database. Not looking forward to it, but it has to be done.

I'm still feeling the effects of all the driving I did over the holiday weekend. With driving to Louisville, around town, and then back to Fort Wayne, I have been left quite sore and tense. The back, shoulders, and neck are really hurting this morning. Add that to being extremely tired, and it's definitely going to be a long day.

I wasn't able to take many pictures during the holiday, so I won't be posting those as I had originally said that I might. Oh well, better luck next time.

All for now. Time to work. Have a good one. Ciao!

No comments: