Monday, November 06, 2006

Election Headache

With the elections only a day away, I find myself in a severe state of dread; the thought of having to work my regular shift Tuesday morning, and then return for an all-night shift Tuesday night, is down-right sickening to me.

Since the elections have to be covered and results have to be reported, nearly everyone will be here at work tomorrow night. My fellow webmaster and I will be busting our tails to get all of the election stories and results posted, on top of getting Wednesday mornings's newspaper posted as usual.

I am hoping to get out of here as early as 4:30 - 5:00 am Wednesday morning. We will see what happens. Needless to say, I will be extremely tired and will definitely be rather irritable by the time I get to go home.

More on this later.

No comments: