Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just my luck

Well, I had a feeling it would happen. Despite my best efforts of getting out of coming back to work tonight, to deal with the election bullshit, I still have to come back in here, and work all night. Damn it!

I'm rather tired this morning, and lord knows I will be dead after working both this morning and then all night tonight. I really wish I could get out of coming in here, because I'm still not feeling the greatest, and am tired as can be. It is a challenge to type and keep my eyes open as I am sitting here now. I will definitely be going home and taking a nap when I get off work in a few hours.

I still believe that I will simply be in the way, and will be spending most of my time this evening sitting on my duff, staring at the walls, tv, etc...
I really hope that my boss is correct in assuming that I will be in great demand, and that the supply of things to do will be great. I really hate the thought of coming back in here to work all night, with the thought of there being nothing for me to do but sit here and twiddle my thumbs. We shall certainly see what happens.

Anyway, I'm going to stop bitching for right now. I'm sure there will be more posts on this subject later in the day. Bleh :-P

No comments: