Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving week already?

My word, it's Thanksgiving week already. Hard to believe it, but it's just a few days away. And much like millions of other people, I will be traveling to visit family for the holiday.

April and I will be driving to Louisville after I get off of work on Wednesday. We'll be down there until some time on Saturday.

This years holiday festivities will include a big dinner at my grandmotherss house on Thursday. By big, I mean lots of people, and even more food. You name it, we will have it to eat.

As far as people are concerned, the regular bunch will be there, with the addition of some cousins from Indianapolis, and of course, April and myself. I must make that distinction because I'm not always able to be there for the big events that take place. Like this coming Christmas, for instance.

Anyway, I will probably post more on the holiday travel plans at a later time. I am going to try to take a bunch of pictures of the family, and will post some when I get back.

All for now. Ciao!

No comments: