Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm can be snotty too

This has been another one of those weeks that I could really do without. I've been in a terrible mood, and most of that has to do with the fact that I have a bad cold.
Now, I can be just as snotty as any one else, but this isn't what I had in mind.

I started feeling this cold coming on shortly before I went to Louisville a couple of weeks ago, and since I returned it's gone full blown cold. I've been so congested it's not funny. I have breathing problems anyway, and this really isn't helping. Thankfully, I have been able to get things under some state of control, and have been able to keep working, and doing all the things I have to get done. Thanks to NyQuil, I have been sleeping well.

NyQuil is my friend.

Got a lot of stuff going on this week too. Had meetings with potential clients yesterday, and look forward to hearing back from them as to whether they will be contracting with me to complete their web development projects. More on that later.

No comments: