Sunday, January 29, 2006

April & I have a new Nephew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


April's brother and his wife have a new baby boy; Meaning April and I have a new nephew.

Dakota was born Saturday evening @ 9:32 pm. We weren't there when he was born, but I'm told he came out screaming. He was upset when April and I got over there, so I can attest to the fact that the kid's got a good set of lungs. He weighed in at around 7.5 lbs. As you can see, he's cute.

Dakota is the first son born to Mike & Angie. Mike has 3 daughters, so this little guy's got some fightin to do. I'm sure that he will be spoiled rotten, simply because he's the only boy.I should know, I was the only boy born in my family in 45 years, and look how I've turned out.

That's my excitement for the weekend. It's 2:00 am, and I'm dead tired. Time for sleep.

2 comments:

Mike said...

That's the greatest thing about nieces and nephews; they come over for a while, and when you're sick of them, you can send them home.

Photography said...

wow. what a blessing. just droppin by. thanks and God bless.