Friday, January 27, 2006

Soggy Lunches

Ok, go a ahead and start laughing now. I guarantee, you will be laughing your ass off in a minute.
So I get out of class around 12:00 pm; it's lunch time and I'm rather hungry. I decide to go to the dining hall (or choke and puke should I say) to find a bite to eat. I get my food and find a table off by itself, take a seat, and begin eating my lunch. I don't mind sitting alone during lunch; most of the time I am trying to gather my thoughts, and really don't want to be bothered anyway. I was sitting there eating, thinking, and minding my own damn business. Guess that's where things started going wrong.

A short while later, this girl I know comes over and sits down across from me. Now I wouldn't say that we're friends; I know her from a class. Big fricken deal! Anyway, a few minutes after she sat down, she started moving things around on her tray. The tray was way too small for all the stuff she had on it. In the corner of her tray, were two full glasses of orange punch. I saw it coming, and I'm sure you all know where this is going. The glasses were hit in all the shuffling and both of those fuckin glasses of punch came flying in my direction.

int main(void)
{
int count;

for(count=1; count<=500; count++)
printf("SON OF A BITCH!");
return 0;

}


Yep, that's right...Mike got a bath in orange punch. That shit soaked the whole front of my clothes. I was so upset I couldn't see straight. Damn it, I had meetings to go to right after lunch. Well, thanks to that dumb assed, athletic, business major, I had to cancel those meetings.

Yes, I am making the assumption that she is a dumb ass because she is both an athlete and a business major. Most of the athletes here are business majors, and the school doesn't give a shit how good they are academically, as long as they can play and bring in money for the school. If the college put as much interest into academic success as they do athletic success, we might have better prepared graduates. Fat fuckin chance that will ever happen. Napolean is too much of a money hungry, business criminal asshole.

So yeah, it was a Soggy Lunch, and I'm still pretty steamed about it.

No comments: