Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year......

or NOT...


Well, the New Year has not started off very well for me. What could possibly be wrong so soon? Well, I'm fighting with FOOD POISONING! I evidently ate some canned chicken that was bad on Friday or Saturday, and have been sick as hell since then. I've had it come out both ends....at the same time. I hurt so badly its not funny. Thankfully, I am the only person that ate it and got sick from it. A lot easier to care for one sick person than a whole house full.

Speaking of houses, I have been at April's house since Christmas Eve. Christmas wasn't too bad, I guess. I got some nice stuff. My Aunt & Uncle sent me a nice sweatshirt and a shopping card to Walmart, and my mom and grandmothers all sent me money. From April and her parents, I got a hotshot, which is used for heating and dispensing water. I got some socks, and the new Bad News Bears DVD. I also got another present, which is kinda still in the works, but will be really cool when it is done. April decided that I should have a robe to wear in the dorm to keep me warm, but hasn't been able to find one that would fit me properly. So, she is making one for me. She's got a decent start on it, and it shouldn't be too long before I have my robe. Looking forward to it.

Well, I decided this morning that I would come back to my place this evening. April and I went to the store earlier in the day to get food and supplies that I needed. I haven't yet finished putting all of my stuff away, but I'll get to it when I feel like it. What's the rush, not like I'm going anywhere soon. :-)

Well, I guess I should end here for now. My messengers are online for anyone wishing to chat. Ciao!

No comments: