Monday, January 23, 2006

I hate Mondays

I really hate Mondays. This has been a day from hell. I woke up late this morning, was late to my first class, and was slapped with an unexpected quiz. AAARRGGGGGGHHHHH!
I have a bunch of stuff to get done in the next few days. Chapters to read for 2 classes, a fiction book to read for a report, and proposal writing for my intership and senior project classes. Yes, the semester has just started, and I'm already getting loaded down with bullshit. I was doing good last week and over the weekend, and thought things were going to be pretty easy going. Bullshit. I must have been dreaming or something. Like I will ever have an easy going semester. I was talking to my friend Natty the other day, and was telling her how well things seemed to be going, etc... and she made the statement that it wouldn't last long; that things would be back to normal soon enough. She jinxed me. Damn it!

Then again, it is Monday, and Mondays alway suck. Perhaps I'll get some stuff done this afternoon, and when I wake up in the morning, things will go a lot better. Hold my breath? I think not!

"Quando Amni Flunkus Moratati. When all else fails, play dead!" - Red Green

No comments: