Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Positively Negative

Well another Wednesday is nearly over, meaning the week is half a little more than half over. I have managed to rebound, at least some what, from the hellish day I had on Monday. I managed to write 2 papers for my internship class, and have started another paper for my senior project class. Classes have only been in session for a week, and I already have writing assignments running out my ears.

If this is any indication of what I have to look forward to the rest of this semester, I can expect the migraines to stick around for a while. Damn, my head hurts! Yeah, I know, I started the post positive, and now I'm bitching about the way I feel. If you suffered from the chronic migraines that I do, you'd be bitchin too.

int main(void)
{
int count;

for (count = 1; count<=500; count++)
printf("I'll bitch just as much as I want!");
return 0;

}

1 comment:

Mike said...

Lauren, I'm a Senior here at Tech, meaning I have been here for 4 years. They have been playing the same sorry assed music on the "bell" tower as long as I have been here. So I have definitely been institutionalized. As far as going crazy, it will be a really short trip.

As far as the quiz goes, I could have done better, but could have done worse.