Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blonde Finally Wins

A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde. He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You know," he says, "I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."

The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and asks the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff-----grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"

The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest idea."

"So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

3 comments:

Mike said...

I thought you'd get a kick out of that.

Girl said...

That reminds me of this joke:

Blonde walks into the bank and goes up to the manager and says I am going out of town for a few weeks and I need a loan for $5,000.00. The manager says, sure, but I need some collateral. The blonde says, well, my car is parked out front. The manager looks out the window and sees a Rolls Royce and things, hmmmm, $5,000.00 loan versus $250,000.00 car and says "no problem!".

They sign the papers, he gives her the money she gives him the keys and they very carefully drive the car into their underground vault.

The blonde leaves and the bank manager is like, WOW, what a ditz! So he decides to do a little checking and finds out she is actually a millionaire, and he thinks MAN she is a live one.

The 2 weeks pass and the blonde comes back in and pays the $5,000.00 and the interest of $15.43. The manager gives her the keys after she signs some papers and she's about to leave when he asks her, "mind if I ask you a question?" The blonde says, "certainly". The manager says, "well, I did a little checking and found that you are a millionarie. So, why on earth would you need a loan for $5,000.00?"

The blonde just smiles and says, "where else can I park my car for 2 weeks for $15.00 and be guaranteed that it be there when I get back?"

Mike said...

The Blonde wins again, LOL!