Sunday, February 19, 2006

Library Hazards


Until last night, I had never thought of a library as a dangerous place. I do work in one after all. Well, April needed to return a bunch of items to the public library, and since it was after hours, she had to use the drop box. Well, I was helping her, and thought I had my hand clear, but I was wrong. She slammed the door shut, and then tried to figure out why I was dancing around like an idiot. Then she realized that the stuck book was actually my finger. My left ring finger no less.

Yes it was an accident, and April knows that I'm not upset with her. Despite all the 4 letter words I said at the time. And of sourse, a post about an injury wouldn't be the same with out a picture. so here ya go. my black finger. That looks nothing like a book, but you can most certainly read the one next to it.

By the way, if any of the writing above is incoherent, it's due to the mass quantities of Vicodin in my system. 3 vicodin in 24 hours make for a bitchin' day.

No comments: